Re: FTP access to master.debian.org

> Is there any way we can increase the number of users (non-anonymous)
> allowed to ftp to master.debian.org?
>
> It's been near impossible for me to upload packages with 'dupload' lately.

I've been wondering if something was maybe wrong with master's ftpd:

$ ftpwho
Service class local:
   -   0 users ( 10 maximum)

Service class remote:
   -   0 users (  5 maximum)

Service class staff:
   -   0 users (  0 maximum)

Service class Debian:
   -   0 users ( 10 maximum)

Service class Mirror:
   -   0 users (  8 maximum)

0 users logged in, and yet it won't let me ftp to it with my developer's
account? Either ftpwho is lying, or something's wrong on master..

--
               "true - do nothing, successfully" - - true (1)