Re: DOS cross-compiler -- making a package

> Well, I found something interesting today.  There is a cross-compiler for
> Linux that will generate DOS code.  This is something that I've needed for
> awhile.

Can you give us a pointer to this package? If it's "bcc" and "as86"
and the like, I think they're already in the ELKS package, if not it's
something new and I'd like to see it too :-)

> Since I didn't know if they would work or anything, I just created a "dummy"
> package and untarred everything into debian/tmp, made a small control file,

You might look at the "alien" tool in the "debmake" package, which
automates most of even this little bit of work...