DOS cross-compiler -- making a package

Well, I found something interesting today.  There is a cross-compiler for
Linux that will generate DOS code.  This is something that I've needed for
awhile.

On SunSite, there are several packages (4) that are needed to run the
compiler. Since I was not sure if they'd work or anything, I just downlaoded
all 4.  Only one of those packages has source readily available, BTW.

Since I didn't know if they would work or anything, I just created a "dummy"
package and untarred everything into debian/tmp, made a small control file,
and than made a dpkg file.  (Nice way of doing things -- makes it easy to
uninstall).

So my question now is: Would a DOS cross-compiler be a nice thing to include
with Debian?  And if so, is the lack of available sources a problem?  If the
answer is no, I'll start up on the task of fixing the paths in there to make
them FSSTND-compliant and then upload a .deb for i386.  Also, I don't think
that this package would be possible to port to other architectures that Debian
runs on (but then, it would probably be useless on the other architectures
that Debian runs on <g>)

BTW, I noticed that there is a Win32 cross-compiler in Debian already, but it
is out-of-date and doesn't work....  I tried it!

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |