Our current policy about purging.
- To: Debian Developers <email@example.com>
- Subject: Our current policy about purging.
- From: Santiago Vila Doncel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:32:08 +0100 (MET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970110142630.2807B-100000@cantor>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
smartlist.postrm contains this when "purge":
rm -rf /var/list.
But this deletes the mailing lists also, which, I think, are not part of
the list server.
Christoph Lameter said to me: "It is generally assumed that a purge of a
package will delete all files related to that package". But I think that
one could (in principle), manage the same lists with another list server.
So we agreed we have to discuss this here.
I would like to comment that out.
Or maybe just ask the user about this.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Santiago Vila <email@example.com>
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com