Re: New xfree source...wow!

Hi Dale, You wrote:
 Dale>
 Dale> I just about have my archive complete (so I can cut a CD) but
 Dale> I need to get one more file. The source for the new xfree is
 Dale> 37+ meg which will take me somewhere between 10 and 12 hours to
 Dale> download. Since I have only been able to stay on-the-air that
 Dale> long once or twice in the past year, I don't have much hope for
 Dale> a one shot success. I remember someone commenting that there
 Dale> was an ftp client that could recover from a broken connection
 Dale> and begin downloading where it left off at the break. Can
 Dale> someone point me to this package?
Yes, in 'ncftp' you can abort the transfer and then continue with
'get -C'

hope that helps,

borik

--