Re: Files in NOT-ANNOUNCED

   You (or somebody) moved many packages (including two by me, rman
   and tkman) into the NOT-ANNOUNCED directory this evening.  Many of
   those packages (including mine) were indeed announced on
   debian-devel.  Perhaps, you didn't receive the announcements, or is
   something else wrong?

I moved them there before the mail (still queued at my provider) had
arrived.  When I received the announcements, I moved a few packages
(including rman and tkman) out of NOT-ANNOUNCED and into the archive.

--
   "It is error alone which needs the support of government.  Truth
can stand by itself."