Re: Documentation formats

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Milan Zamazal:
> So simple pattern matching isn't enough powerful.

It doesn't have to be simple (as long as it's simple to use).

> May be there could be some configuration option, which can be tested
> for prefered documentation format.

That only solves the problem for documentation. The pattern
matching approach solves other problems as well: perhaps you don't
want any examples installed, since you know they'll only waste
disk space?