Re: /etc/ppp.* again ...

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Christoph Lameter:
> Opening up /etc/ppp for access from group dip is really not secure.
> You will invite all people with dialup ip access to review your ppp
> configuration and the secrets files.

Could you move /etc/ppp.* into /etc/ppp, and move sensitive
files from /etc/ppp into /etc/ppp/secret? /etc is rather big
enough as it is, and having PPP files both inside and outside
of /etc/ppp is making things worse, especially since everything
_used_ to be in /etc/ppp.

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]