Re: PGP signature?

richr@bear.com (Richard G. Roberto)  wrote on 23.12.96 in <[🔎] Pine.WNT.3.95.961223130453.-992079D-100000@fixt31.bear.com>:

[snip]

> system.  Some people withing this organization request that the
> attachments be forwarded, returned on reply, etc. for various
> reasons that are valid.  We do not all run on Linux systems here!

[snip]

I can think of reasons to forward attachments, though I can't think why it
should be done automatically. However, that's not really relevant.

What I *cannot* think of is a valid reason to want to send attachments
back with a reply.

And what in earth does this have to do with running Linux? (Incidentally,
I'm not doing my mail&news under Linux, either.)

MfG Kai