Re: PGP signature?

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

"Richard G. Roberto":
> Incidentally, in pine, you can choose which options you want and which
> you don't and I don't think there's anything stupid about flexability.

Indeed. Pine is actually a pretty good program (though big
and slow).  It should, however, be enhanced so that it doesn't
include an application/pgp-signature attachment, even when
other types of attachments are included.

I'm sure that will happen, sooner or later. It might happen
faster if Pine wasn't non-free, of course, but there you are.
In the mean while, Pine users should take care to delete unwanted
attachments when they reply to multipart/signed messages,
such as mine.