Debian and Windows95 FAT

I am a student at Brooklyn Technical High School in New York, and I am

hoping to soon convince some administrators to have some of out server

machines moved to linux.  Before I do this, I would like to learn how

linux and unix in general works.  I have read the installation document

very carefully before I actually buy Infomagic's set of CDs.  I have a

question that related to Debian and Windows95 partitions.

Here is some info on my current system: