1.2 boot floppy

I'm building yet another kernel for 1.2 right now. The boot floppies should
be uploaded before noon Wednesday. Unfortunately, dpkg-ftp and co. did not
fit in the 3-floppy install set. I had originally thought that I could get
PGP and some net stuff in there, but other things became larger.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com
Finger Bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.