PGP??????????

Where can I get a binary distribution of PGP, US Edition?  A deb, rpm, or just a
 tar.gz (not source)?  THe source won't compile right on my computer!

Tristan McCann - York, Maine, USA - Surfing the Internet with Linux!
mailto: trismcc@nh.ultranet.com, homepage: http://www.nh.ultranet.com/~trismcc/
Happily running Debian Linux 1.2 ([bo]), K. Ver. 2.1.10, Win NT 4.0, Win 95
"What I want is what I've not got, and what I need is all around me" DMB