Re: PGP??????????

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Tristan McCann:
> Where can I get a binary distribution of PGP, US Edition?  A deb, rpm, or j=
> ust a
>  tar.gz (not source)?

debian/README.non-US:

	US laws place restrictions on the export of defense articles, which
	includes some types of cryptographic software.  PGP and ssh fall into
	this category.

	To prevent anyone from taking unnecessary legal risks, certain Debian
	GNU/Linux packages are only available from a non-US site:

	ftp://os.inf.tu-dresden.de:/pub/debian-non-US/

> THe source won't compile right on my computer!    =

Do you mean the Debian source package, or the real PGP sources?
If the Debian source package, could you send in a bug report so that
I can look at it as soon as I have time.