Re: Passwd/Group changes proposal v1

From: Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu>
> Do you have a plan for making updates to passwd and group more
> automatic?

This is a good thing to do, but Phil might need some script help on it.
I'd hope one of you perl hackers could help him with that. I'd be satisfied
if the current UID/GID allocation requests were settled in time for 1.2 .

> Also - please reassign the bugs in question to base-passwd.

Or just close most of them, and re-assign the ones you can't solve right away.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com