more important bugs for 1.2

I'm afraid I haven't been following the lists properly recently, so I hope
this hasn't been pointed out before, but...

If there is a list of vital bugs that must be fixed by 1.2, I suggest we
add:

3142
3420
3451
3892

>From a quick glance, it appears that these are all refer to
THE SAME BUG.

- that llseek is not included in the libraries on the bootdisks -

Could whoever is sorting out the base disks please fix this, and
close the bug reports?

Thanks,

Michael.

PS.  (Please also make sure e2fsprogs is linked against the same version
of the libraries as that on the base disks.  Apparently llseek changed
between 5.2.18 and 5.4.7...)

--
Michael Nonweiler <mrn20@debian.org>
Trinity College, Cambridge, England.