Re: New Package: defrag 0.6-1

On Sat, 9 Nov 1996, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

[snip]
> In addition, `defrag' is not designed to be safe and will destroy your
> data if it is interrupted during defragmentation.
[snip]

Ick. Is that really so? If yes, then that's reason enough to *at least*
move defrag to experimental and stick a big note in the description that
says "will eat your hard drive if interrupted."

IMHO, if it can't be interrupted without damage, we shouldn't even put it
anywhere on ftp.debian.org...

   Christian