leadership, titles, etc.

From: Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi>
> Bruce is our Leader. Will Brian be our Ass Kicker, Punisher,
> Motivator, or what? (Or should that be What?)

Brian is the Nudge (pronounced "noodge").

Regarding my status as your leader: This organization is getting darned
big, and you are all invited to take on as many leadership tasks as
possible, because there is no way I can handle them alone, and there
should be people ready to take over if something should happen to me
(like a vacation). The way you do this is you say on debian-devel "I am
ready to take over X", and if nobody objects you have it.

	Thanks

	Bruce