Re: problem posting to debian-changes

From: "Boris D. Beletsky" <borik@isracom.co.il>
> i have some strange problem when trying to post to debian-changes
> 1) i don't get any mail back (the right mail)
> 2) i get some strage mail:
>
> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:42:36 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@web20.ntx.net>
> To: postmaster@web20.ntx.net, borik@isracom.co.il
> Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error

Your messages seem to be going out correctly.
This last one got delivered to Pixar, and looks pretty recent:

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 06:13:40 +0200 (IST)
To: debian-changes@lists.debian.org
Subject: jed_0.98b-4_i386.changes

I don't see web20.ntx.net in the subscriber list. Look at the
envelope-from or "Sender:" on the message it bounces, and see
if you can make sense of the address around the "=" character.

There are other problems with the list. It still has trouble with
some requests, and it doesn't take postings if your login name is similar
to the list - for example if you mail from the name "debian".

	Bruce