Re: problem posting to debian-changes

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Boris D. Beletsky wrote:

> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:42:36 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@web20.ntx.net>
> To: postmaster@web20.ntx.net, borik@isracom.co.il
> Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
>
> with the announcement in the body
>
> anyone have any idea what the might be?
> and can anyone tell me if i am the only one not geting the
> announcement?

  For some reason, your messages in debian-changes have the resent-from: line
set wrong.  I first noticed this when your messages (and only yours) were
not getting filtered properly with procmail.

--
  Paul Haggart - phaggart@cybertap.com - /\oo/\ Debian Linux - PGP 0xD61313E9
      "Is all the world jails and churches?" - Rage Against the Machine