About bug 1118 (fortune setuid)

The bug system records suggestions that fortune should be setgid games
instead, or that the cookie files be made world readable.

I'd prefer the latter solution, since I don't see any reason
to hide the cookie files. Does anyone object if I change the
fortune package to do this? I could convert it to the new source
format as well, at the same time. If really pressed and David
Silber wants me to, I could take over the package.

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> <http://www.iki.fi/liw/>