proposal: pseudo source packages

Hello,

what about releasing pseudo source packages?

What do I mean?  I got the maintainance for the xforms package.  Real
source code isn't available, so the binaries (libs and a form designer)
are stuffed together.  An .orig.tar.gz isn't created.  So every time
I changed some debian related stuff, a complete set of files gets
uploaded:

        xforms_0.81-?_i386.deb
        xforms_0.81-?_m68k.deb
        xforms-dev_0.81-?_i386.deb
        xforms-dev_0.81-?_m68k.deb
        xforms_0.81.tar.gz
        xforms_0.81.dsc

For the first 4 files it's ok.  But the latter?  Would somebody mind, if
I'd remove the debian/ from xforms_0.81.tar.gz and create a
xforms_0.81.orig.tar.gz and then the diffs for the debian changes only?

    Heiko
--
email : heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@debian.org heiko@sax.de
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92