Re: "buzz" created

   Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 07:48:23 -0700
   From: Kevin Dalley <kevin@aimnet.com>

   It will be difficult to have a specific numbered release 1.2.x, unless
   the x is updated each time a new package is added to the
   release-updates directory.  Is this a good idea?  I suppose that we
   could try 1.2.date, but that would need to be UTC.

Just to clarify, with my mention of 1.2.x I was making an analogy, not a
suggestion.  In particular, as someone else was suggesting, I think there
should be a place for "errata" packages which fix serious Debian 1.1 bugs, but
it should be a single place and not a series of 1.2.date directories.

--Mike