stuff moved into "buzz" by hand

netbase, netstd, libc5, xringd, ae, ratfor77, and dpkg have been moved into
"buzz" by hand from Incoming. I am currently running
~iwj/masterfiles/cron.daily to regenerate the packages filed and indices.
It looks as if Guy hasn't been able to process Incoming yet, as there is still
a lot of stuff in there.

I will build one more boot floppy set so that these changed packages will
be incorporated into it. I also got a note that a few more perl lib files
are necessary to run dpkg-ftp, and I put them into the base disks.

I am more than a little tired and stressed :-)

	Thanks

	Bruce