Re: Distribution-HOWTO entry for Debian

> It's too late for some comments?

No, not too late yet. I added one or two comments here. I think
we can put this through another round or two of proposal-and-editing
before we submit it.

	Thanks

	Bruce

MS> -- Begin Text ------------------------------------------------

MS>   4.3.  Debian Linux Distribution

MS>      Distributor: The Debian Linux Association, Software in the
MS> Public Interest, P.O. Box 70152, Pt. Richmond CA 94807-0152

Needs line breaks in place of the first two commas.

> I don't understand this. Do you mean that the user can make a
> downgrade to 0.93 (a.out)? Or do you mean that Debian can run a.out
> binaries as well?
> What about "It is a completely ELF system, but can run a.out binaries
> as well"?

Replace that sentence with "The system uses ELF executables,
but also includes optional packages you can install to fully support
a.out programs. An optional package provides the a.out development system,
so that you can continue to maintain a.out programs on your new system."