Re: netscape should be under non-free

While the netscape*.deb is completely redistributable, it is useless
without netscape, which is not redistributable.  We recently had a
similar discussion with another set of tools which included non-free
sections.  I believe that it was the pgp packages.  Wasn't the
decision to put everything in the non-free tree.

I suspect that every package in the non-free tree includes a Debian
part which is free, yet the package remains in non-free.

kevin