Re: Binary-only packages

I would put the binary-only packages in "contrib". We can't give the user
any means to assure that binary-only packages are free of trojan-horses,
etc., so I don't think they should be given the same status as the usual
Debian software. Not having the source available goes against the philosophy
of the rest of the system, of course, so placing the package in "contrib"
would indicate that as well.

	Bruce
--
Pixar's Toy Story: Over 1/3 Billion dollars world box office so far.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          Bruce@Pixar.com            http://www.hams.com/