Re: Experience with 5/21 boot/root/base disks

> I have booted from the original boot floppy, not the
> one installed on my hard disk and subsequently depmoded.

OK. The currently booted kernel is different from the one that is installed
on the hard disk. The module stuff will break. Your choice is to install
the kernel on the hard disk, or boot up with the hard disk kernel and
root=/dev/fd0 [load_ramdisk=1] on the command line. I don't know what else
I can do about that situation.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--