Re: The return of RMS and GNU/Linux

[Advocacy of GNU-wide instead of linux-specific software]
> This sounds find... if RMS is prepared to act on his words and, e.g.
> actively stimulates the merger of Linux libc and GNU libc, instead of
> wasting time on splitting hairs.

Richard has been FSF president for 12 years. I think he'd be a better
"Chief Scientist" for FSF - they need a leader who doesn't constantly
pick fights with the largest contingent in the free software world.
Don't expect a lot of change until that happens.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
                       *** Re-elect Clinton ***