Re: German ispell

> the latest ispell version. I take it igerman isn't maintained anymore, since
> it doesn't work at all with the actual ispell version, it doesn't even

Right -- it really broken when it moved from 7bit to 8bit (or was that
the other way around?).  Anyway, feel free to do whatever you want
with it.  As to the non-free question, if the copyright allows it, you
can stick it in the main tree.  I believe the reason it went into
non-free before was because we couldn't find a copyright.