Re: Procps - Xcontrib

Fernando writes:
> The xload in procps is the same as the one in xcontrib with two differences:
>
> 1) It is an older version.
> 2) It includes a patch to make it behave as xidle and xmem.
>
> I don't know why this patch is not included in the newer version that
> comes with xcontrib.

What exactly is the difference made by this patch?

> However, I am not going to include any of them in the
> binary package until we sort this out. You are welcome to compile them
> yourself for your own use if you need them.

I take it xmem, xidle and xcpustate are not available anywhere else. So it
seems there is some need for an additional package.

And one more question, why didn't you use the shared library?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   \__ \/ /_  / // /_/ /_/ / _ \/ ___/ ___/