Re: ncurses available on ftp.pixar.com

On Sat, 9 Dec 1995, Bill Mitchell wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Dec 1995, roro wrote:
>
> > And how to elegantly get rid of the huge /usr/lib/terminfo database
> > w/o installing and purging?
>
> Good point.  This sounds like a serious user-upgrade issue.  This looks
> like a dpkg-guru question.

On second thought -- not really.  The old ncurses-developer, and
ncurses-runtime are not automatically superceded.  I could remove
developer.  dpkg stopped me on removing runtime, because dependencies
to dialog and miscutils.  I compliled a new miscutils and kicked dialog.
Then I removed ncurses-runtime.  Now /use/lib/terminfo is no more.

Looks pretty cool.  OTOH, I should go to bed ...

mfg
Rolf Rossius