Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:11:43 -0500
From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To: imurdock@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Cc: rms@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Subject: symlink in /usr/include

Remember the symbolic link that installation of Linux
makes into /usr/src?  When I complained about this, you said
that was part of the kernel and not Debian's responsibility.

Linus is here with me, and he says that the makefile whih makes the
link is *not* part of the kernel.  He says he recommends that
system integrators make the change that I asked for.

So how about it?