Re: package uploading probs

Regional upload directories make sense. What we really need is a script
(a hack of the mirror program) to "mirror" all files from a remote system
and remove the files from the remote once they have been copied sucessfully.
If we can't do that immediately, we can at least establish the regional
upload sites and let their local caretakers remove files as appropriate.
Note that the upload directory should not be part of your Debian mirror
lest we create a short circuit and blow the main fuse of the Internet :-) .

Ian Jackson, can you provide one in Cambridge? Is there someone who can
provide one in Germany? There are lots of other places that need them as
well.

	Thanks

	Bruce