Re: package uploading probs

On Sun, 29 Oct 1995, Siggy Brentrup wrote:

> I hate to follow-up to my own message, but it's only after it was out that I got
> this one in linux-announce:

Heh. Siggy I have both rdist and ssh already running on this ftp server.
NOTE: this server doesn't run linux do to hardware contraints it runs
FreeBSD.

The problem with using rdist and ssh is that "ssh" has a restrictive
copyright a I prefer not to use it for that reason.

besides I don't like rdist :) (anyone have a Win95 copy I could reall use it)
:)

Matt