Do we really care how many floppies are in the base?

I have two base systems at the moment. One installs in 5 floppies, and contains
all of the files in all of the packages contained in the base, and perl,
and netstd, and ncurses-runtime. One installs in two floppies, and you then
have to install the base packages afterward. The 5-floppy one sounds like it
will be a lot easier to support (meaning there will be less answering questions
about why dpkg is complaining and where is the documentation).

I may have made an ill-considered decision when I built the 2-disk base.
I'd like to hear opinion on which system we should be using for 0.93R6 .

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
-- Attention Radio Amateurs: For information on "Linux for Hams",
-- read the WWW page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams,