Re: Suggestions for http://www.debian.org/ home page

> > > [repeats someone's earlier suggestion for a debian user local home page]
> > This has been done, there is a default web page on my computer now.
>
> I don't follow that "this has been done".  Do you mean that I should
> now have a default debain user home page on my recently-installed
> 0.93R6 system?  If so, where is it?

cern-httpd asks (or at least it asked me) if you want to setup a web
page, location, etc.  It asks the path and stuff.  One needs to have a
httpd server installed to have a normal local web page.  The
alternative is just a html file that is called as the argument to a
web browser:

		lynx /usr/local/lib/html/startup.html

as opposed to one with httpd:

		lynx