Re: Packages

And so Pat Mackinlay said...
:-) Sorry for the late reply - my link was down over the weekend. Removing
:-) the suid status of autoreply fixes the problem, but makes the program
:-) fail - it needs write access to /etc/autoreply.{data,log}. Is the person
:-) who's taking over Debian's Elm aware of the bug? If not, please email
:-) me.

Yes, I am aware of the bug.  The Elm Development Team's solution is
to simply stop supporting autoreply and drop it ( plus arepdaemon ) from
any future releases.  Thus, it will not be in Debian .92.

  "Rabbit's clever"said Poo thoughtfully. "Yes,"said Piglet,"Rabbit's clever."
"And he has Brain." "Yes,"said Piglet,"Rabbit has Brain." "I suppose,"said Pooh,
      "that that's why he never understands anything."-_The_Tao_of_Pooh_
      Don Harper, DoD#0520, '82 XJ750RK Email: harper_d@uhdux2.dt.uh.edu
        Official Debian Elm maintainer.  Ask me, and I will tell you!