Re: Packages

> On another note, for the autoreply bug in Elm, at our site we simply
> deleted it without bothering to see if setting it to 0755 would have
> fixed the hole.  Anybody know if
>
> 	a) 0755 will fix the hole while
> 	b) it will still "Work as advertised"

Sorry for the late reply - my link was down over the weekend. Removing
the suid status of autoreply fixes the problem, but makes the program
fail - it needs write access to /etc/autoreply.{data,log}. Is the person
who's taking over Debian's Elm aware of the bug? If not, please email
me.

--
pat -- "The writing's on the wall, I'm going insane, when I catch this m*tha
	f*cka I'm gonna shoot his f*ckin' brain..." - Therapy? & Fatal - JN.