Re: More bugs in 0.91 ...

> * There is no manpage for /usr/sbin/miscd.

Is it the miscd from the tcp_wrapper package? According to the README file it
can safely be removed, since it is only for Ultrix.
Does Debian use the tcp_wrapper 6.01 now? The last time I looked at it it was
version 5 I think and the programs try and try-from were not included. I think
at least the program try should be included (to test the host.allow and
host.deny files).

* su:
The su command from debian 0.90 does not report the source and the destination
of the su command to the syslogd so you can't see if somebody tries to su
to root. I think there is a define for this in the sources which should be
used.

Peter

--
 Peter Tobias                                EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 tobias@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de