Re: UQM (The Ur-Quan Masters) needs help? (bug #999132)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 09:05:10PM +0100, Stephen Kitt wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 11:59:49AM +0100, Stephen Kitt wrote:
> > > I’ve NMUed this package a few times in the past, I’d be willing to review
> > > and sponsor a fix for #999132. Your proposed switch to dh seems sensible
> > > to me. If you prepare an update, ping me and I’ll review it!
> >
> > Thanks Stephen!
> > Let me know what you think and which further changes I should make (if any).
>
> Thanks, I’ve added a changelog and uploaded the package!

It seems it needs another MR to successfuly build on i386, sorry about that :(

I've prepared MR to fix it:
https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/uqm/-/merge_requests/3

Also, there is similar "dh sequncer" fix for "uqm-russian" content
pack package. That one does have Debian Games Team set as uploaders,
so it can probably be fixed without NMU?

I've prepared MR to fix it too:
https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/uqm-russian/-/merge_requests/1

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.