Fwd: package aseprite on raspian

Hi everyone!

I managed to get it all compiled! Was quite an adventure. =D
In the past I created too much art in this program to switch, so ditching it wasn't
an option.

The main thing was to update to clang 11 - gcc/g++ 8 is too old and creates
a ton of strange problems. Then skia needed a couple of settings and additional packages
during compilation. It works perfectly on my Raspian Buster/Pi 400 now.

I get the mentioned license problematic. Not much that can be done about that I guess. =/ But sources are still available, so at least for private use it's an option to just
compile it locally.

If anyone wants my notes for building, give me a shout.

Cheers,
Marcus