Re: Please sponsor Galois 0.7 (in a few days)

Hello Markus,
I've received this message in reply to the upload:
--------------------
galois_0.7-1: ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi.

Your upload of the package 'galois' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Others can now see it. The URL of your package is:

    https://mentors.debian.net/package/galois/

The respective dsc file can be found at:

    https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/galois/galois_0.7-1.dsc

If you do not yet have a sponsor for your package you may want to go to:

    https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/rfs-howto/galois/

and set the "Seeking a sponsor" option to highlight your package on the
welcome page.

You can also send an RFS (request for sponsorship) to the debian-mentors
mailing list. Your package page will give your suggestions on how to
send that mail.

Good luck in finding a sponsor!

Thanks,
--
mentors.debian.net

Regarding Salsa, admins have now replied to my message and confirmed
that gmail.com is indeed blocked. I'll retry with another email.

Thanks
Gerardo