Please sponsor Galois 0.7 (in a few days)

Hello,
I'm about to release a new version of my program Galois (planned date
is saturday). I'd like to also update the Debian package at the same
time. I'm already building it and will upload as soon as I've done the
upstream release -- then I'll need your sponsoring.

This is to check that I'm doing everything correctly, as this is the
first time that I'm updating an existing package (the previous version
was my first package at all):

- downloaded the most recent version of the debian/ directory from Salsa
- upgraded Standards-Version to 4.5.0 (recommended by Lintian)
- updated copyright file (added year 2020 where needed)
- added this to changelog:
-----------
galois (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release
  * Bump Standards-Version from 4.2.1 to 4.5.0

 -- Gerardo Ballabio <gerardo.ballabio@gmail.com>  Sun, 23 Aug 2020
18:24:00 +0200
- built the package like I did the other time (pdebuild + pbuilder
build + debsign)
- I'm going to upload the package to mentors via dput like I did the other time

I guess I should also update the repository at Salsa. If so you'll
have to grant me write access. I've just tried to register an account
but had a problem, written to salsa-admin, waiting for answer.
Meanwhile is there any specific git usage policy of Games Team?

Thanks
Gerardo