Re: Please sponsor Galois 0.7 (in a few days)

Thanks Markus.
I have released Galois 0.7 and uploaded the Debian package to mentors.
Please review and sponsor.

I'm still failing to register an account on Salsa, I've filled the
form at https://salsa.debian.org/users/sign_in#register-pane but keep
getting this error:
  1 error prohibited this user from being saved:
  * Email is not from an allowed domain.
(the email I used is the same I'm writing from)
I wrote to salsa-admin asking for help but got no reply yet.
Maybe someone can help?

Thanks again
Gerardo