Re: mah-jong games not updated for 8 years

Hi, I find NMU is probabily better for me to help with this package.
However, I encounter a little bit confusion when following the NMU
upload steps mentioned in
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#nmu.

I have created a repo at: https://salsa.debian.org/zhaofeng-shu33-guest/mah-jong
After I uploads the mah-jong_1.11-2.1_amd64.changes file by `dput -e 7
mah-jong_1.11-2.1_amd64.changes`. It says I have uploaded
successfully. However, I did not see my upload
on the page https://ftp-master.debian.org/deferred.html or receive any
email notifications. I wonder what's wrong with my NMU uploads.