Re: serious issues in piano booster 7.1 -- from the original author of the program.

Hi Louis,

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 17:09 Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> wrote:
El lun., 3 feb. 2020 a las 20:10, Louis B.
(<louisjbarman@googlemail.com>) escribió:

> Dear Miriam,
>
> Answers in line below but i wanted to highlight this question:
>
> I am worried that  piano booster 7.0 and 7.1 will make into the next Ubuntu LTS. Do you know what the time scales are now to get a fixed packaged into Ubuntu LTS??

AFAIK, "Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, which is due to be released on April 23,
2020" ( https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/10/ubuntu-20-04-release-features
). But I'm not really sure when the freezing of the packages is done.

Ubuntu would need to pull the Debian package by 27 February. [1]

-Olek

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FocalFossa/ReleaseSchedule