Re: SurgeScript - Transfer project to salsa.d.o/games-team

Hi Alexandre,

> Hello, I'm the developer of the project.
>
> Carlos Donizete has indeed contacted me. As a developer, I'm very
> happy with his work. He's been doing an amazing job so far. We have
> discussed his packaging work and he's been very supportive the whole
> time, keeping me updated about everything. I'm happy that the project
> is getting into Debian and that I'm getting that much support from
> him.
>
> I have asked Carlos to wait a bit before packaging opensurge because I
> was adjusting a few things. The new Open Surge 0.5.1 release has just
> come out with many improvements, and it's ready to be packaged.
>
> Regarding surgescript, I have suggested to Carlos the creation of a
> new package rather than bundling it with opensurge, because
> SurgeScript (the scripting language) is a project of its own,
> independent of Open Surge, and with a different license even. I feel
> it's best to have it as a separate package. It's scripting for games,
> and can be used in other projects.
>
> Finally, I would like to thank Carlos and the Debian Project for the
> interest in the game.
>
> I wish you all an amazing new year,
> Alexandre

Thank you for your trust is very gratifying your words! :D

I will update the "surgescript" package and package the game "opensurge". Any
problem I'll be warning you.

Thanks!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian Wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/coringao