Re: infinitetux_1.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hello Bastian,

Am 02.01.20 um 00:00 schrieb Bastian Blank:

> Our hard working trainees left the following note:
>
> A lack of a license does not make a project "public domain", it makes in non-distributable.

Thanks for moving this project forward.

However this statement is certainly not true because the original
license.txt can still be downloaded from

https://web.archive.org/web/20120522161544/http://www.mojang.com/notch/mario/release.zip

You can verify it yourself.

> The license text for "public-domain" is a summary of an opinion

No it isn't. debian/copyright is correct. Since when is a project that
was granted to the public domain non-distributable? It is also correct
to relicense the software to GPL-3+.

> I did not attempt to process further, but more issues may exist.

Please check the package again. The sources can also be found at

https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/infinitetux/

Please advise how we shall proceed.

Regards,

Markus