would somebody be interested in packaging hivetime, a bee management sim game ?

Dear all,

Happy New Year to all. Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Yesterday came across hivetime. It is apprently 'free' or pay as you
want model currently on itch.io.

See [1] and [2] . It is said to be made with godot, dunno if it's just
godot3 or godot 3.1.2 which is the latest release upstream [3] . Apart
from being an interesting game, I saw some YT videos on the game and
is/was hooked, I do also see the educational angle which maybe the
developer will look into as he goes ahead [4]. In any case, if we can
have the game in the contrib, just like we have for corsix-th [5] or
some other game. If somebody is interested in packaging it and think
it's worthwhile to package it would file a formal RFP  and perhaps
ping the upstream developer to see if he's ok witht that ?

1. https://cheeseness.itch.io/hive-time
2. http://hivetime.twolofbees.com/index.php?page=Devblog/007_December_2019
3. https://godotengine.org/article/maintenance-release-godot-3-1-2
4. https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/why-bees-are-important-to-our-planet/
5. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2019/11/msg00003.html

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C